Minneapolis, 27 January, 2022: CWT, the Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform today announces the strategic aims and leadership team for its global customer team, under the newly appointed leadership of Nick Vournakis, EVP and Chief Customer Officer. With overall responsibility for delivering CWT’s B2B4E experience to its business travel and meetings & events customers, CWT’s customer business unit is tasked to maintain CWT’s global customer growth rate, whilst aligning seamlessly with CWT’s TX organization to service travelers through their chosen channel - from pre-trip to safe return.
“We enter the new year with a healthy balance sheet, a renewed commitment and investment in our technology platform, and with an unparalleled passion to exceed the expectations and needs of our customers,” said Nick Vournakis, EVP and Chief Customer Officer “The customer leadership team are primed for delivering greater client efficiencies, value offerings and personalization this year and beyond.”
Effective immediately, the core leadership team of the Customer unit are as follows:
- Ian Cummings heads up the global Meetings & Events business, and will continue to serve existing customer needs – whether virtually, or in-person and grow new business.
- Robin Handley will lead the newly formed Customer Effectiveness organization, focused on helping client retention, growth and profitability.
- Gregory Harkins will continue in his role, leading Defense & Government customers, as CWT maintains its leading position in providing travel management services to the US military and government.
- Tammy Morgan will lead CWT’s Regional Key Accounts and will be responsible for developing CWT’s national customers across the world.
- Raphael Pasdeloup will assume Nick Vournakis’ prior responsibility of leading our Enterprise Customers organization. Organized around industry verticals, Raphael’s team will continue to manage key global, multinational, and national customer relationships, expanding these across the full width and breadth of CWT’s offering.
- Darren Toohey will continue to lead CWT’s Global Sales Organization, focused on growing CWT’s business globally and across key industry verticals.
CWT is a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform. Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow. Across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience backed by our three core promises: to simplify corporate travel, to connect to unlock possibilities, and to move forward, together.