Minneapolis, 24 June, 2021: CWT, the Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, today announces five new features and the global rollout of its enhanced CWT Travel Essentials, the publicly accessible search platform that provides information on applicable travel restrictions, procedures and requirements based on trip origin, destination, travel dates and traveler nationality.
“The travel landscape is evolving on a daily basis with vaccine rollouts, restrictive border controls, and changing governmental policies adding complexity to planning,” said Erica Antony, CWT’s Chief Product Officer. “CWT Travel Essentials has already supported a 28% increase in daily searches since the start of the year. Wider availability and breadth of services will make it easier for our global travelers to resume travel confidently.”
New functionality includes:
- Multilingual support Over nine languages are now available including English; Finnish; French; German; Portuguese (LATAM); Spanish; Swedish; Italian and Chinese.
- Easy access to travel documents Easily completed online, and downloadable entry forms, passenger locator forms, health questionnaire forms, and COVID-19 test results.
- Vaccination status filter CWT Travel Essentials splits entry restrictions for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers enabling dynamic guidelines and restrictions based on vaccination status.
- Share feature Easy-to-share documents to send to clients, co-workers, friends, and family, including travel restrictions, and additional, required documentation.
- Multiple layouts Clear and easy navigation, and requirements summary.
CWT is a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform. Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and, across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.