Minneapolis, 13 October 2020: CWT, the Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, has today published its September 2020 Responsible Business Report, showing continued momentum, including being awarded the newly established EcoVadis Platinum sustainability rating and maintaining the United Nations (UN) Global Compact Advanced Level.
“Maintaining our leadership position takes commitment and hard work from our colleagues across the globe,” said CWT President & CEO, Kurt Ekert. “We are deadly serious in our intent and I am delighted to see that we continue to push the envelope.”
The report covers CWT’s main 2019 achievements in its seven Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) areas: Ethics & Business Behavior; Human Resources and Human Rights; Environment; Responsible Products and Services; Community Involvement and Responsible Business Strategy and Governance.
Key highlights include actively:
- campaigning against human trafficking;
- organizing responsible and carbon-neutral internal meetings;
- reinforcing diversity & inclusion programs;
- increasing training levels for our code of conduct, non-discrimination & unconscious bias;
- engaging with multiple global and local community projects;
- restating UN Women’s Empowerment principles commitment; and
- reinforcing CWT’s responsible purchasing program.
View the full September 2020 CWT Responsible Business Report
Note to Editor:
Last month CWT announced the creation of ECO – short for Employee Wellbeing, Climate Impact and Organizational Performance – a new responsible travel consulting framework to help companies look beyond compliance and cost management, and build more balanced travel programs.
CWT is a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform. Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.