Minneapolis, 29 September 2021: CWT, the Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, has today published its September 2021 Responsible Business Report, showing continued momentum, including being awarded the EcoVadis Platinum sustainability rating for the second year in a row.
“CWT upheld our best-in-class responsible business practices throughout this unprecedented year thanks to unwavering commitment, passion and cross-functional teamwork from our entire global organisation,” said Michelle McKinney Frymire, CWT’s Chief Executive Officer. “I am thrilled to see us continue to challenge ourselves in our quest for excellence and proud of how our sustainability achievements clearly demonstrate CWT’s values in action.”
The report covers CWT’s main 2020 achievements in its seven Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) areas: Ethics & Business Behavior; Human Resources and Human Rights; Environment; Responsible Products and Services; Community Involvement and Responsible Business Strategy and Governance.
Key highlights include actively:
- Reiterating CWT’s support to the UN Global Compact 10 Principles and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Committing to define Science Based Targets to further combat climate change
- Launching a Responsible Travel Consulting framework to help customers design more environmentally responsible travel programs
- Campaigning against human trafficking
- Reinforcing diversity & inclusion programs
- Caring for the health and wellness of our employees
- Engaging with multiple global and local community projects
- Restating UN Women’s Empowerment principles commitment
CWT is a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform. Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and, across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe, and secure travel experience.