Minneapolis, 6 December 2021 – CWT, the business-to-business-for-employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, today announces several new feature and capability additions to its myCWT travel management platform, to further arm companies and their traveling employees with the tools and innovative product offerings they need to make confident decisions and provide travelers with seamless experiences in the rapidly evolving travel landscape.
As part of CWT’s commitment to simplify business travel for all and provide travel managers with our best tools to ensure traveler productivity and wellbeing, these one-click access enhancements are first in a long line of continuous and meaningful myCWT strategic investments and improvements planned, to deliver the next generation of end-to-end travel management.
Designed to simplify travel resumption, the following enhancements are available globally to all CWT customers:
1. Flight seat selection: Delivering a seamless booking experience, bookable seats for all Sabre and Amadeus flights are displayed on a map, with clear signposting of fare type and cabin class. Post booking, business travelers’ seat bookings are immediately displayed within their myCWT trip itinerary.
2. Hotel office location search: Employees can identify and book hotels close by to their or the client’s office location they are visiting. Conveniently displayed on a map within a 10-mile proximity, travelers can also specify hotel proximities to specified landmarks or airports.
3. One-click access to CWT Travel Essentials: Available through myCWT mobile when booking flights, travelers can easily access up-to-the minute accurate COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions related to their trip through myCWT, to help understand risks and restrictions ahead of, during and after business trips.
4. Enhanced trip disruption customer support: When a traveler receives an alert notification, such as a cancelled flight, they can click to call or message a counselor. With pre-populated trip alert notifications linked to messenger, counselors can quickly respond to individual travelers’ making it even easier for travelers to connect with a CWT counselor during a trip disruption.
5. Messaging expansion: Available on myCWT mobile and web, Microsoft Teams and Facebook Workplace, CWT’s 24/7, follow-the-sun messaging offering is available in over 113 countries, with over 1,000 corporations now using the service.
“Over the last year, CWT accelerated strategic development plans across our innovative products, program delivery and travel services. As the recovery in business travel, meetings and events gains momentum, we are doubling-down on cadence and investment into product, service and overall user experience enhancements to ensure we’re offering a digital experience that is second to none”, said Erica Antony, CWT’s Chief Product Officer.
CWT is a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform. Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow. Across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience backed by our three core promises: to simplify corporate travel, to connect to unlock possibilities, and to move forward, together.